Stack your rewards!
Get MORE points, MORE miles and MORE travel
Earn up to 5x more HHonors pointsLearn More
Stack Your Rewards
Stack your rewards up to 5x to get more Points & Miles with our offers in Latin America and the Caribbean.
$50 Resort Credit
Book our Leisure Escapes Package and receive a $50 daily credit for shopping, dining and much more!
Family Fun Package
Stay with us for an unforgettable family vacation.
Bed & Breakfast
Relax and unwind on a romantic weekend getaway for two.
Get our best available rates with hassle-free cancellation policy.
Azure Waters and Unspoiled Shores
Set on two of Barbados’ most beautiful beaches, the Hilton Barbados Resort features gracious palms dotting the pure white sands.
Experience #HiltonBarbados through our guests' photos
Everyone is having fun at the #HiltonBarbados! Come explore our resort through the eyes of our guests!
Leave your world behind
Come explore some of the famous attractions of Barbados or discover its hidden gems for yourself.
A wedding to remember
Your special moment deserves a special place. Learn more about our historical venues in our 17th century fort, surrounded by the blue Caribbean sea.
- Lush tropical setting with a white sand beach
- Resort Facilities: Infinity swimming pool complex, tennis courts and fitness
- On-site 17th century Fort Garrison, part of the Historic Barbados UNESCO Heritage list
- On-site Scuba Diving and watersports center
- Spa treatment rooms with inspiring ocean views
- Kidz Paradise Club with entertainment for children
- Largest hotel Meeting & Events space in Barbados
- Upscale dining and bar options such as Lighthouse Restaurant and Careenage Bar
- Variety of romantic wedding settings
- Private balcony and sea views from every room
Whether you want casual dining, gourmet menus, a lobby lounge or a beach bar, we've got you covered.
Shipwrecks, caves, and coral reefs are the perfect places to discover (or feed) your love of scuba diving.
Feel the stress of the world slip away as body and soul are rejuvenated with the ultimate in relaxation.
Explore the 17th Century Ft. Garrison ruins, part of the Historic Barbados UNESCO list.