Wake up to a great view
A great vacation starts with a great offer:
4th Night Free + $100 resort credit!Learn More
Double Your HHonors Points
Register for free to earn 2x Hilton HHonors Points on your next adventure!. Fast-track to your next free night!
Caribbean Summer Sale
Stay and Play Longer with this great offer:
4th Night FREE + $100 Resort Credit + Kids stay FREE.
Hotel + Flight
One place, one price. Your dream vacation is waiting.
Customize your honeymoon with our gift registry.
Family Fun Package
Stay with us for an unforgettable family vacation.
Bed & Breakfast
Relax and unwind on a romantic weekend getaway for two.
Get our best available rates with hassle-free cancellation policy.
Double Your HHonors
Earn double HHonors points or double miles through July 31, 2014.
Azure Waters and Unspoiled Shores
Set on two of Barbados’ most beautiful beaches, the Hilton Barbados Resort features gracious palms dotting the pure white sands.
Leave your world behind
Come explore some of the famous attractions of Barbados or discover its hidden gems for yourself.
A wedding to remember
Your special moment deserves a special place. Learn more about our historical venues in our 17th century fort, surrounded by the blue Caribbean sea.
- Lush tropical setting with a white sand beach
- Resort Facilities: Infinity swimming pool complex, tennis courts and fitness
- On-site 17th century Fort Garrison, part of the Historic Barbados UNESCO Heritage list
- On-site Scuba Diving and watersports center
- Spa treatment rooms with inspiring ocean views
- Kidz Paradise Club with entertainment for children
- Largest hotel Meeting & Events space in Barbados
- Upscale dining and bar options such as Lighthouse Restaurant and Careenage Bar
- Variety of romantic wedding settings
- Private balcony and sea views from every room
Whether you want casual dining, gourmet menus, a lobby lounge or a beach bar, we've got you covered.
Shipwrecks, caves, and coral reefs are the perfect places to discover (or feed) your love of scuba diving.
Feel the stress of the world slip away as body and soul are rejuvenated with the ultimate in relaxation.
Explore the 17th Century Ft. Garrison ruins, part of the Historic Barbados UNESCO list.