Explore Tropical BeautyAn attentive staff and idyllic location make the Hilton Barbados Resort one of the world’s premier destination hotels. Learn More
Up to 3x HHonors Points
Register for free to earn 2x Hilton HHonors Points during the week and 3x points on weekends. Fast-track to your next free night!
Hotel + Flight
One place, one price. Your dream vacation is waiting.
Reward yourself with a $50 daily credit for on-site amenities.
Customize your honeymoon with our gift registry.
Family Fun Package
Stay with us for an unforgettable family vacation.
Bed & Breakfast
Relax and unwind on a romantic weekend getaway for two.
Get our best available rates with hassle-free cancellation policy.
Double Your HHonors
Earn double HHonors points or double miles through July 31, 2014.
Azure Waters and Unspoiled Shores
Set on two of Barbados’ most beautiful beaches, the Hilton Barbados Resort features gracious palms dotting the pure white sands.
Leave your world behind
Come explore some of the famous attractions of Barbados or discover its hidden gems for yourself.
- Lush tropical setting with a white sand beach
- Resort Facilities: Infinity swimming pool complex, tennis courts and fitness
- On-site 17th century Fort Garrison, part of the Historic Barbados UNESCO Heritage list
- On-site Scuba Diving and watersports center
- Spa treatment rooms with inspiring ocean views
- Kidz Paradise Club with entertainment for children
- Largest hotel Meeting & Events space in Barbados
- Upscale dining and bar options such as Lighthouse Restaurant and Careenage Bar
- Variety of romantic wedding settings
- Private balcony and sea views from every room
Whether you want casual dining, gourmet menus, a lobby lounge or a beach bar, we've got you covered.
Shipwrecks, caves, and coral reefs are the perfect places to discover (or feed) your love of scuba diving.
Feel the stress of the world slip away as body and soul are rejuvenated with the ultimate in relaxation.
Explore the 17th Century Ft. Garrison ruins, part of the Historic Barbados UNESCO list.