Why choose Hilton Barbados for business travel in Barbados?
- Centrally located on the outskirts of Bridgetown city centre
- 7 km from the Grantley Adams International airport
- 1km from the bars restaurants and nightlife
- Hilton Fitness by Precor Fitness Centre
- Full service Executive Lounge located on the 8th floor
- Within 1 km of major corporations located in the city centre
- Comfortable rooms with WiFi and large working area
- Earn Hilton Honors Points & Airline Miles for your stays
Meetings and Events Facilities
For small or large meetings, Hilton Barbados Resort is the island’s largest hotel, with 350 guestrooms and 10,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space. The meeting space offers:
- WiFi access
- Executive Boardroom
- 3 meeting rooms that can be divided into 9 break rooms
- Fully manned Business Centre
- Covered Terrace areas for coffee breaks or receptions
- Natural light in all meeting rooms
- Special group registration area
- Soundproof panels with integrated sound and data cabling
- Historic 17th century fort – Charles Fort perfect for cocktail events and dinners
Hilton Barbados Resort delivers successful meetings every time. Their expert staff can customize services – from catering to audio/visual technology – to the exact needs of our Guests.
What do to while in Barbados?
Barbados offers a range of activities that appeal to the tastes of all visitors. The island, still referred to as “Little England,” continues to have a strong British heritage seen and heard in the culture and language of the people. The 17th century Charles Fort located on property is a part of Bridgetown and its historic Garrison, a UNESCO world heritage site.
If you are looking for history, adventure or a place to relax and have a good time, try:
- Barbados Museum
- George Washington House
- Nightlife in St. Lawrence Gap
- Oistins Bay Garden